- In your Blackberry main menu, browse to “Setup” and then to “Setup Email”.
- Choose “Add” and then select “other” to manually configure the account settings.
- When prompted, enter your Office 365 email address and the password you have created for that user account.
- When prompted, enter the details of your POP server. You can determine the server by following these steps:
- Go to http://mail.office365.com and use your e-mail address and password to logon.
- In the top right-hand corner use the black arrow next to the Question Mark to select the drop down list and click on About
- Scroll down the window that opens and find the server name that is repeatedly listed for POP, IMAP and SMTP settings. This is the server to enter.
- Finish the setup process on your Blackberry.
If all has gone well – you should now start to be able to receive and send emails from your Blackberry device.